Drop product in here
Rare Earth Neodymium magnets are extremely powerful. To avoid injury, you should thoroughly read and understand the following safety warnings.
These magnets are extremely strong and must be handled with care to avoid personal injury. They may attract to a metal surface or item very suddenly. Fingers and other body parts can get severely pinched between two attracting magnets or a magnet and magnetic surface.
Neodymium magnets are brittle, and can peel, crack or shatter if allowed to slam together. Eye protection should be worn when handling these magnets as pieces of a shattering magnets can move at great speed and in unpredictable directions.
Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
IMPORTANT: Never allow neodymium magnets near a person with a pacemaker or similar medical aid. The strong magnetic fields of the magnet can affect the operation of such devices.
The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can also damage magnetic media such as floppy disks, credit cards, magnetic strip cards, cassette tapes, video tapes or other such devices. They can also damage televisions, VCRs, computer monitors and other CRT displays. Never place neodymium magnets near electronic appliances including computers (data on hard drives can be damaged by close proximity to strong magnetic fields).
Neodymium magnets are brittle and prone to chipping and cracking. Do not attempt to machine or otherwise modify these magnets.
Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175° F (80° C).
Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.
Neodymium magnets are a useful tool but should be stored carefully and handled with caution